Our client near Poughkeepsie, NY is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Handling all incoming calls on a multi-line phone system
- Ensuring all billing and invoices are received by the accounts payable department on time
- Greeting customers and clients when they enter the office
- Setting up meetings between the Director and customers
- Assisting with other clerical duties to keep the office running smoothly
We have full time and part time opportunities available! Candidates with a can-do attitude and a problem solving demeanor are encouraged to apply! Pay rate is $14 per hour.
Please submit a resume and apply on our website for consideration.
What makes a successful Administrative Assistant:
- 1-2 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant required
- Proficiency with QuickBooks
- Experience with bank reconciliation
- Top notch organizational skills
- Sense of urgency and problem solving skills
What would make you stand out from the crowd:
- You appreciate constructive criticism - you're always looking for ways to hone in on your skills to better the company
- You thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment - organized chaos is your way of life
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in the Hudson Valley. Job searching can be frustrating and often feel like a dead end. Because of our long-term relationships with our clients, we are able to put your resume right in front of the hiring manager, and our clients trust that we are sending them the top candidate for the position at hand.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.