Animal Care Tech
Our client near Tivoli is seeking and Animal Care Tech to work in their climate controlled lab. You will be part of a two person team, so you must be able to work well unsupervised and in a small team.
This is a full time, direct hire opportunity that requires 6am-3pm availability, Sunday-Thursday. The client is offering a pay rate of $14-$15 per hour. Candidates with a science background are a plus!
Animal Care Tech Job Duties:
- Keep cages clean; switch out or replace any cages that are damaged
- Separating male and female babies, keeping record of the number of each
- Taking samples from the animals to send to the lab
- Maintain cleanliness of the lab which may include sweeping and mopping
The Goods – What We Have to Offer:
- Full benefits including 401K
- Paid training for 90 days
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
Animal Care Tech Requirements:
- Must be comfortable with basic computer usage
- Be able to follow directions well
- Work well in a 2 person team
- Be able to lift up to 40 pounds
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in the Hudson Valley. Job searching can be frustrating and often feel like a dead end. Because of our long-term relationships with our clients, we are able to put your resume right in front of the hiring manager, and our clients trust that we are sending them the top candidate for the position at hand.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.