Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions is looking for experienced Assemblers for their client in Newburgh. You will be assembling various small parts that will require a steady hand.
Assembler Job Duties:
- Follow standard operating procedures and written instructions
- Operate production equipment; utilize hand tools to complete assemblies in accordance with operation policies and procedures
- Communicate with other assemblers, technicians, manager and other department members as necessary
- Assist with repair work
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Pay: $10 per hour
Call our new office in Middletown to schedule an interview – se habla Espanol - 845.220.1102!
Skills for a successful Assembler:
- Assembly experience
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively
- Good eye, hand coordination & manual dexterity
- Ability to measure and read ruler
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred. Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply as this is a bilingual environment!
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? Many of our clients offer shifts around the clock, which is great for candidates who may not be available during the typical work day. Our clients range from big name industrial corporations, to smaller, local businesses that may need an extra set of hands to help out. Our Industrial Division offers a lot of hands-on opportunities which is great for the candidates who are not looking for an office job. We also regularly offer in-house training for Flaggers and Hazard Communication Standard. Candidates love working with us because we are able to find them work quickly. Our employees are paid on a weekly basis and are afforded the opportunity to enroll in our health insurance plan.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.