Bilingual Help Desk Technician
Wappingers Falls, NY
Our client, a well-known international organization, is seeking a Bilingual Help Desk Technician for their Wappingers Falls, NY location. As the Help Desk Technician, you will be providing assistance and support to their simulation and control center.
What you will be doing:
- Answering inquiries, both internal and external, via phone calls and emails
- Creating and maintaining service tickets for all customer interactions
- Implementing solutions for customers
- Managing implementations for various product lines
This is a full time, temp-hire opportunity starting at $20 per hour. The client has two shifts available: 10am-6pm and 12pm-8pm. Please submit a resume and apply for consideration.
What will set you up for success:
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred in Information Technology, Marketing or Communications
- Professional experience in a Help Desk or Call Center
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English - both written and verbal
What will set you apart from the rest:
- Proven ability to troubleshoot technical information
- Ability to multi-task and change gears – you’ll be working on various issues all day so being able to roll with the punches and transition seamlessly from one to the next is key
- Excellent explanation skills – we already know you can communicate, but because this is a very technical role, if you can explain the technical process in basic terms that is easily understandable, we want you on our team!
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We offer many entry level administrative positions that are great for candidates who are looking to expand their skill set or get their foot in the door with many companies in the Hudson Valley. We’ve built our relationships with clients based on the candidates we send them, and they trust that we will send them top quality candidates. Candidates love working with us because we are able to find them work quickly. Our employees are paid on a weekly basis and are afforded the opportunity to enroll in our health insurance plan. Many of our positions are temp-to-hire, meaning that after a certain amount of time, the client can choose to hire our employee as one of their own. It is a great way to gain administrative experience to help develop your resume while you search for your dream job, and who knows, you may find that within one of our clients!
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.