Business Development Lead
Our client, an established and well respected Dutchess County-based company, is seeking an ambitious and experienced sales professional to join their expanding business as the Business Development Lead. The position will be dedicated to developing and maintaining business relationships to create mutually beneficial long-term partnerships.
This position is not strictly about securing new partners to build portfolio offerings but one that is aimed at focusing on ways in which new partnerships can result in improved services and benefit all parties.
The successful candidate will have experience with providing consultative sales with strong emphasis on providing value propositions; in this case to developing a mutually beneficial partnership.
Business Development Lead Responsibilities:
- Build relationships and trust with prospective vendors and partners
- Own and manage the vendor relationship process
- Identify trends, risks and opportunities to improve client engagement
- Conduct market research to identify new product and service offerings
- Develop new relationships with business partners to ensure that appropriate product can be offered to existing and new clientele
- Track and manage vendor performance
- Provide education of product and service offerings to clients
This is a full time, direct hire, Monday-Friday opportunity that offers competitive salary, excellent benefits, and the ability to advance.
Business Development Lead Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of B2B experience in creating new relationships as well as effectively expanding on existing relationships
- A valid driver’s license is required
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.