Client Services Lead
Hopewell Junction, NY
A successful Hopewell Junction based company that supports the e-commerce industry is seeking an analytically minded Client Services Lead to join their growing organization. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies and enhancing team performance to improve operational and customer service processes.
As the Client Services Lead, you will:
- Create, implement and execute strategies to improve organizational efficiencies
- Effectively handle complex situations and resolve urgent client concerns
- Develop initiatives to improve customer service processes
- Manage the customer service team; train, hire, counsel, terminate, etc.
- Analyze and manage internal inventory trends and external distribution channels
This is a full time, direct hire position that will give you the opportunity to motivate a creative team and partner with multiple departments to implement initiatives and achieve internal operational efficiencies as well as exceed customer service goals. You will be afforded a generous benefits package and competitive salary.
If you meet the requirements listed above, apply now for immediate consideration.
Client Services Lead Requirements:
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent; preferably in business, accounting or finance
- Experience with customer service; preferably as a lead or supervisor
- Must have some experience successfully managing inventory trends.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with teams and take responsibility for meeting objectives
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.