Conference Service Manager
Our client, a high-end resort, is seeking a Full-Time, Direct Hire, Conference Service Manager to add to their team in Gardiner, New York. The successful Conference Service Manager will be directly responsible for the quality and consistency of all meeting room set up and Audio Visual needs for social functions, day meetings, programs, activities, and conferences. This position will be working closely with other on site planning managers and supervise all Conference Service Employees.
- Serve as a liaison between internal teams; support teams, sales teams and event planners
- Coordinate and supervise events from start to end
- Maintain all equipment for Audio Visual systems, lighting systems, as well as other visual media project such as streaming
- Inventory and maintain equipment and supplies, initiate purchases, and safeguard equipment and supplies.
- Flexible schedule to meet variable client needs
- Experience with setting rooms for corporate and private events; inclusive of anything from trash cans to Audio/Visual setup
- Must have experience with Audio/Visual Installation/setup/breakdown
- Experience within the hospitality industry preferred
Candidates with appropriate experience are encouraged to apply today for immediate consideration. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that will afford the successful candidate with a competitive salary and extensive benefits package.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.