Client company located in Poughkeepsie, NY is seeking an experienced Electronics Technician.
This position will include but not be limited to the following tasks;
- Operate production test equipment
- Diagnose and repair failed product using diagnostic tools and visual inspection
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain testing equipment
- Training new technicians
- Interfacing with customers related to problems and failures in components and design
- Perform preventative maintenance
This is a full time opportunity offering $16-$20 per hour, depending on experience.
Electronics Technician Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Electronics is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and diagnostic guides
- Extensive knowledge and experience with electronic lab equipment including oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies, function generators, RF Meters etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write test reports
- Technical knowledge of engineering documents and drawings
- General knowledge of computer hardware
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in the Hudson Valley. Job searching can be frustrating and often feel like a dead end. Because of our long-term relationships with our clients, we are able to put your resume right in front of the hiring manager, and our clients trust that we are sending them the top candidate for the position at hand.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.