Field Service Engineer
Our client, a manufacturing company located near Ossining, NY is looking to add to their team of Field Service Engineers. The individual fulfilling this position travels to customer locations to perform service work, which includes product installations, calibration, preventative maintenance, emergency repairs, and upgrades. This position requires extensive travel within the United States and often abroad.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide remote support to customers through various means to expedite problem resolution.
- Support customer service with problem resolution both in the field and at home office.
- Train customers on product use, safety, and functionality as needed.
- Work with various departments to enhance quality and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Advise the sales team of potential opportunities.
- Report any quality issues in the field back to the firm through quality reports or appropriate method.
- Provide internal training for customers and Field Service employees.
- Develop new Service Procedures as needed.
- Full-time; Direct Hire
- Compensation above industry standards for qualified candidates
- Vacation Pay
- Personal Days
- Health/Dental Insurance Options
- 401K with match
Skill & Experience Requirements:
- Experience with large complex mechanical product assemblies or repair.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex schematics, drawings, blue prints and circuits.
- Sound understanding of complex hydraulic circuits including proportional valves.
- Ability to read and comprehend ladder logic.
- Advanced skill level and ability to perform technical trouble shooting and diagnostics of mechanical and electrical components and control mechanisms.
- Excellent understanding of remote communication capabilities for customer diagnostics
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.