Financial Client Associate
Our client near Newburgh is seeking a Financial Client Associate. You will work with clients and staff in the financial planning and wealth management office.
You will be responsible for a broad range of duties, but below are the basics broken down:
- Monitoring administrative and financial services transactions, securities and document processing, account records & reports
- Preparation of financial planning projections & client performance reports, preparation of account related documents, and other marketing materials
- Social media marketing/posting, prospecting, business development and research. Attend networking functions, trainings & business meetings
- Coordinating client meetings & events, client intake interview, client related account servicing and recording client meeting content
This position begins at $15 per hour during training and offers room for career advancement and salary growth!
Skills you must have to be successful as the Financial Client Associate:
- Background in Finance (or at least an interest in learning more) is a must!
- Strong grammatical and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and social media
- Ability to operate proactively and independently
Attributes that will make you stand out:
- Completed Bachelors Degree in a related field
- Series 7 & 66 Licenses
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We offer many entry level administrative positions that are great for candidates who are looking to expand their skill set or get their foot in the door with many companies in the Hudson Valley. We’ve built our relationships with clients based on the candidates we send them, and they trust that we will send them top quality candidates. Candidates love working with us because we are able to find them work quickly. Our employees are paid on a weekly basis and are afforded the opportunity to enroll in our health insurance plan. Many of our positions are temp-to-hire, meaning that after a certain amount of time, the client can choose to hire our employee as one of their own.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.