Insurance Agent (Paid Training and Unlimited Earning Potential!)
Highland Mills, NY
Do you aspire to more than just earning a paycheck?
Have you always dreamed of owning your own business?
Our client is redefining what it means to be an entrepreneur and is seeking ambitious and passionate individuals to join them as multiple-line Insurance Agents in Highland Mills, NY.
This isn’t just a job – it’s a valuable business opportunity. As an Insurance Agent, you will be responsible for driving sales performance by connecting with customers, discovering their needs, and educating them on the products that will best protect their families – all with the support of an established, world-class company.
Whether you are an experienced agent or just beginning your career, our client’s innovative paid training will educate you on their product lines, resources, and sales process. Their ongoing mentoring program is designed to provide you with interactive one-on-one support and their continuing education opportunities will help keep you at the top of your game.
Here is just some of what they have to offer:
- Ability to own and manage your own business
- Unlimited earning potential – work hard and reap the benefits
- Performance-based bonus programs
- Innovative training and mentoring program to further your professional growth
- Travel and award incentives
- Some of the most diverse insurance products in the industry, including auto, home, life, agriculture, commercial, and annuities
- Company support for technology and systems, customized marketing materials and campaigns
- A criminal background and credit check will be conducted as part of the application process.
- All applicable state licenses for property and casualty and life insurances will be required before hire.
Preferred Qualifications of an Insurance Agent:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; degree in finance, business, or marketing, a plus
- Sales experience, a plus
- Proven track record of success in driving business results, a plus
- Business management experience, a plus
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.