Junior Accountant/ Full Charge Bookkeeper
New Windsor, NY
A client of ours near New Windsor is seeking a Junior Accountant/ Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their growing team. The Junior Accountant/ Full Charge Bookkeeper will support all accounting operations by electronically scanning and filing documents and reconciling statements to keep the department on track. Job duties include:
- Monitoring transactions and ledgers and reconciling bank balances
- Electronic cash collections with proper documentation on the General Ledger
- Administer the entire Accounts Payable function
- Ensuring payments are made on time and credited to the correct account
- Communicating with banks and other internal departments to ensure all information is up to date
This is a full time, temp-to-hire opportunity. The client is offering a pay rate of $18-$20 per hour. This company offers room for growth and frequently promotes from within. If you are interested in this position, please apply!
What will set you up for success:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in accounting
- Associates Degree in accounting strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required, additional accounting software is a plus!
What would make you stand out:
- The ability to wear many hats – you excel with your bookkeeping duties, but are able to lend a helping hand with other administrative duties
- Ability to prioritize and multitask - you're comfortable seamlessly switching from one task to another depending on importance
- Excellent organizational skills - every pen has a place and every paper has a folder on your desk
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We offer many entry level administrative positions that are great for candidates who are looking to expand their skill set or get their foot in the door with many companies in the Hudson Valley. We’ve built our relationships with clients based on the candidates we send them, and they trust that we will send them top quality candidates. Candidates love working with us because we are able to find them work quickly. Our employees are paid on a weekly basis and are afforded the opportunity to enroll in our health insurance plan. Many of our positions are temp-to-hire, meaning that after a certain amount of time, the client can choose to hire our employee as one of their own.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.