Our client, an established and well respected manufacturing company in the Albany, NY area is seeking a hands-on Maintenance Manager. The appropriate Maintenance Mangers will have track record in effectively repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining highly electrical equipment.
- Guide, assist, schedule and perform preventative maintenance program for all machines and equipment
- Oversee a team of 5 maintenance mechanics
- Purchase and repair machines as necessary
- Regularly interpret and apply all safety protocols, company policies, practices and procedures among team members
- Review employee performance and take corrective and/or disciplinary action under advisement of Human Resources
This is a full time, direct hire opportunity that will afford this successful with an exceptional benefits package; inclusive of paid time off, 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, HRA, Disability Life insurance and Flex Spending Accounts.
Interested parties should apply by submitting their resume for immediate consideration.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency and 5+ years experience industrial maintenance
- Managerial experience in an industrial environment
- Repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining highly electrical equipment
- Computer-based maintenance software
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.