Our client located close to Beacon is seeking a Mill Operator for their factory warehouse. This is a second shift position, 3pm-11pm, but you must be available to train during first shift hours (6:30am-3pm) for 1-2 weeks.
The client is offering a pay rate of $13 per hour.
Mill Operator Job Duties:
- Responsible for the set up and breakdown of the machine and materials
- Ensures the product meets all quality control standards
- Maintain clean work area and machines
- Comply with all safety procedures and attend all scheduled safety training
- Perform other work duties as assigned
Mill Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalency diploma
- Must be able to read and write in English
- High school level math skills
- Able to work as part of a team or independently as required
- Forklift experience/certification required
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in the Hudson Valley. Job searching can be frustrating and often feel like a dead end. Because of our long-term relationships with our clients, we are able to put your resume right in front of the hiring manager, and our clients trust that we are sending them the top candidate for the position at hand.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.