Quality Control Baker - 2nd Shift
Local food manufacturer is seeking Bakers to join their Quality Team. Second shift is available.
Quality Control Baker Job Duties:
- Prepares wet and dry mix samples as needed for new products or existing formulas, not currently in production
- Performs raw materials bake test, i.e., whole eggs, yolks, whites, cake shortening
- Collects random samples from warehouse and performs tests to ensure product meets specifications
- Tests in-process wet mix batches for flow, brix and pH
Client will only entertain candidates who are looking for a career in Food Quality Assurance. This position takes years of training and has serious potential for advancement. Cooking school students or graduates are encouraged to apply.
This is a full time, temp-to-hire opportunity that is second shift, 1pm-9pm. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic with a self-starting attitude and will work well in a team as well as independently. Pay will match experience.
Please apply and a Staffing Specialist will be in touch with you!
The qualified candidate must have the following;
- Serv Safe and/or HACCP training
- 1 year experience working in either food manufacturing or in a kitchen (baking preferred)
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in the Hudson Valley. Because of our close relationships with our clients, we are able to provide our candidates access to job opportunities that are not available anywhere else. Locally owned and operated since 1969, we are the experts when it comes to placing candidates in a job environment that is right for them.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.