Our client, a busy manufacturing company located near Newburgh, New York, is seeking a Quality Manager for immediate start.
Quality Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Devising and establishing quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met
- Partnering with purchasing to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Setting SOPs and Standards for quality as well as health and safety
- Ensures that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards
- Implements and identifies methodologies to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Defines quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Creating, implementing and maintaining quality controls systems/documentation procedures
- Monitor output performance and create relevant data and statistical reports
This is a full time position. You will be afforded an extensive benefits package, including a 401K, and a salary that is commensurate with experience. Candidates with appropriate experience are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.
Quality Manager Key Requirements:
- Five or more years working as a Quality Manager within a manufacturing facility
- Experience ensuring quality standards are achieved for Electro-mechanical products
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Superior time management skills including the ability to manage multiple issues concurrently
- Excellent employee relations skills, listener, appraising personnel, applying positive and negative feedback, conflict resolution, positive motivation
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.