RN Staff Nurse - $1,000 Sign On Bonus! All Shifts
Our client is seeking an RN Staff Nurse for their Dutchess County location. You will provide supervision to all C.N.As, plan and oversee department activities, ensure customer satisfaction and adhere to all policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensures quality care to the patient, reflecting flexibility in rules and regulations, as indicated by individual patient needs
- Monitor patients’ neurological activity
- Provides patient and families with explanation and education of procedures and verbal reassurance when necessary
- Administer medicine and tests
- Assist neurological doctors with procedures, and inform them about patient’s conditions
This is a full time, temp to hire position. Pay rate of $32+ per hour, depending on experience.
Our client is looking to fill all shifts.
For $1,000 sign on bonus conditions apply - Please submit a resume for more information!
RN Staff Nurse Professional Requirements:
- Hospital background with PT, OT and neurology experience
- Current NYS RN license
- 1 year of nursing experience preferred – new grads welcome to apply!
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in Dutchess County. Because of our close relationships with our clients, we are able to provide our candidates access to job opportunities that are not available anywhere else. Locally owned and operated since 1969, we are the experts when it comes to placing candidates in a job environment that is right for them.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.