Ethan Allen Recruitment, a division of Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions, is in the market for a Recruiter to join our team.
As a Recruiter you will be responsible for managing the recruitment process; client relationship management, candidate pool development and interview process management. Your role will entail working hand-in-glove with the Recruitment Director to establish specific recruitment strategy.
Any outside expertise you can bring to the table is always welcome, but just know that we're great at training and giving you the tools you will need to be successful within our company.
- Recruitment expertise in accounting, finance, human resources and marketing fields
- Bachelors Degree
The Goods - What We Have to Offer:
- Uncapped earning potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid time off and holiday observances
- Competitive salary & equity packages
- Collaborative office space and open door policy
What you need to get the job done – job requirements:
- 3-5 or more years working in a recruitment and/or staffing based role
- Source, Assess, Recruit, Present, Manage Process
- Experience with account management and/or related business management responsibilities
Brownie Points - What Will Set You Apart:
- Eager, money hungry, hard worker – you’ll take your work home with you and work all night if that’s what it takes to get the job done. The more successfully you connect candidates with companies, the more you earn.
- You bring enormous enthusiasm, energy (with or without the endless caffeine fueled by our Keurig machine) and commitment
- Strong desire to be a part of a winning team – we generously reward hard work.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.