Red Hook, NY
Great opportunity for new RN grads!
Our client, a group home in Red Hook, is looking for a Registered Nurse to join their team and be the leader in the community to oversee group home health policies and programs. A typical day on the job may include:
- Administering medical care and prescribed treatments to residents
- Performing health screenings
- Coordinating referrals to the medical home or private healthcare provider
- Supervising Direct Care staff in their daily duties
- Following all established nursing standards and procedures
- Serving as a liaison between group home personnel, family, community and healthcare providers to advocate for health care and a healthy environment
One year experience with special needs population or psychiatric nursing background is preferred. Before you can start working, you must undergo several background checks.
This is a full time, temp-to-hire position, Monday-Friday paying $30 per hour.
If you’re interested in this position, submit a resume and apply today!
As a successful Registered Nurse (RN), you must have:
- Current NYS License in good standing
- Current CPR Certification
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Must meet all other medical compliance guidelines
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in Dutchess County. Job searching can be frustrating and often feel like a dead end. Because of our long-term relationships with our clients, we are able to put your resume right in front of the hiring manager, and our clients trust that we are sending them the top candidate for the position at hand.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.