Our client, a leading supplier of office equipment and services, who is and has been committed to serving their customer base for nearly 90 years now, is seeking highly motivated and results-oriented Sales Representatives to join their team. This position is located near Highland, NY.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Gain new clients through prospecting efforts: This may include cold calling, warm calling, and reaching out via email
- Generate new leads: Be able to think outside the box and leave no market untapped
- Establish new client relationships: Sealing the deal is half the battle – be sure all new (and existing) clients feel like your number one priority
- Create compelling package proposals: Lay out the options new clients are looking for, as well as ones that you feel would be beneficial to their company.
- Deliver package proposals to decision makers: Follow up with the decision makers after an appropriate amount of time to answer any questions they may have.
These positions will include an extensive paid training period that focuses on empowering the successful candidate to build new business relationships and capitalize on existing opportunities. Your sales territory will the include Ulster, Dutchess, and Orange County areas. This is an entry-mid level position offering a base salary with the opportunity to earn commissions. Successful employees are expected to earn between 40k and 60K their first year. This is a great opportunity to start, or further develop, a career in sales with a reputable company that will provide you the resources and support you need to be successful.
What makes a great Sales Representative?
- You believe in your products and services. If you don’t, how will you get anyone else to?
- You have excellent communication skills. You know your audience and how to address them, both written and verbally.
- You’re confident in your approach. You know when to be aggressive and when to be supportive.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.