Second Shift Dispatcher
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions is seeking a Second Shift Dispatcher for their client located near Gardiner, NY. The Dispatcher will be responsible for receiving and transmitting messages, tracking vehicles and equipment, and recording other pertinent information. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and dispatching trucks to appropriate locations
- Relaying work orders and messages to and from drivers
- Entering order information and ensuring accurate and timely delivery
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 12pm-8:30pm
Pay: $16-$20 per hour, depending on experience.
If you meet the qualifications, please apply as we are looking to fill this position immediately!
At least 5 years of previous dispatch or switchboard experience is required. The successful Dispatcher must be able to handle a high volume of incoming calls and use a multi-line phone system. You will be working in a fast paced environment so attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are key.
- Management experience preferred
- Excellent pronunciation and communication - you will need to accurately convey locations and messages
- Customer service - you will be interacting with customers all day long and will need to be professional while handling customer issues or complaints
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in Dutchess County. Job searching can be frustrating and often feel like a dead end. Because of our long-term relationships with our clients, we are able to put your resume right in front of the hiring manager, and our clients trust that we are sending them the top candidate for the position at hand.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.