New Paltz, NY
Our client, a nonprofit dedicated to educating the public about local historic events, is seeking a Secretary to work in their main office. You will be responsible for an array of administrative as well as technological duties and be the eyes and ears of the day-to-day operations. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity!
A typical work day may include:
- Greeting all visitors – responding to all general inquiries via telephone, email or in person
- Providing support to the Executive Director – preparing reports, scheduling meetings, etc
- Maintaining and troubleshooting office equipment
- Setting up computers and accounts for new employees
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining office supplies and reordering as necessary
Our client is looking for someone that has experience, but is also willing and ready to learn new tasks. You must be detail oriented, organized and self-motivated. Someone that is a team player, confident in their abilities, has a sense of humor, and doesn’t crack under pressure would be a great addition to the client’s team.
Full time, offering a pay rate of $13 per hour. This position is available immediately!
- 4+ years of professional office experience
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Superb communication skills, both verbally and written
- Valid drivers license and vehicle
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in Dutchess County. Because of our close relationships with our clients, we are able to provide our candidates access to job opportunities that are not available anywhere else. Locally owned and operated since 1969, we are the experts when it comes to placing candidates in a job environment that is right for them.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.