Software Implementation Specialist
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions has an internal opportunity as the company begins to integrate a new Workforce Management software. As a Software Implementation Specialist you will support our clients throughout the implementation process of our solutions. It involves a wide range of activities from requirements gathering to system configuration and post implementation support. You will be required to lead both remote and face-to-face meetings and guide our clients to a successful project delivery.
Software Implementation Specialist Responsibilities
- Handle all incoming and outgoing phone and video sessions, responsible for working with the client for troubleshooting, configuration, and training of software system.
- Document all client communications (verbal or written) accurately.
- You will need to listen to the issue, determine whether it is a simple configuration issue, needing either guidance to configure, or actual configuration.
- The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and conducting training of the client's team via phone and video, with occasional onsite visits to provide some peace of mind during go-lives.
- Pull, analyze, and report data to upper management on client usage and efficiency.
This is a full time position which will provide the appropriate candidate with a detailed benefits package. Please apply for immediate consideration.
Software Implementation Specialist Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology preferred
- 1 year of experience implementing software
- 1 year of work experience teaching or training others
- An understanding of workflow / protocols
- Knowledge of software Kronos a plus
- Ability to report data using various tools like Excel
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.