Looking for a job can be rather..taxing. Apply for our position and we’ll get your resume in front of the hiring manager!
Our client in Newburgh is looking to hire a Tax Assistant to support their Tax Department. You will assist with tax return processing and other administrative duties to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
Tax Assistant Job Duties:
- Track, scan, and file all paper documents in appropriate places
- Assist tax department staff with managing incoming and outgoing IRS correspondence
- Maintain internal copies of all tax returns to ensure complete and accurate client tax files
- Generate, format, analyze and distribute tax processing related reports to management
This is a full time position that is available immediately. Pay rate is $13 per hour. Please submit a resume and apply for consideration! Candidates with tax prep experience or recent accounting grads are strongly encouraged to apply!
Tax Assistant Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or equivalent professional experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, Excel
- Familiarity with various tax related softwares
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in the Hudson Valley. Job searching can be frustrating and often feel like a dead end. Because of our long-term relationships with our clients, we are able to put your resume right in front of the hiring manager, and our clients trust that we are sending them the top candidate for the position at hand.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.