Our client near Poughkeepsie is seeking a temp-to-hire Receptionist. The Receptionist will be responsible for welcoming clients when they arrive in a professional and courteous manner. Job duties include:
- Managing telephone flow - screens and routes calls appropriately
- Responding to emails pertaining to inquiries or concerns
- Data entry into the client's internal software
- Copying, filing, and faxing paperwork
Candidates who are bilingual in English and Spanish are a plus!
This is a full time opportunity, starting at $13 per hour. Our client is looking for someone who is personable and reliable and is willing to go above and beyond what is expected of them to meet the customer's needs.
This client is notorious for promoting from within, so there is a lot of potential to move up in the company!
Please apply for immediate consideration.
The successful Receptionist must:
- Have 1-2 years of professional administrative or receptionist experience
- Present yourself in a professional manner in person, as well as on the phone
- Be able to multi-task well as is important, as this is a busy work environment
- Have excellent phone presentation
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in Dutchess County. Job searching can be frustrating and often feel like a dead end. Because of our long-term relationships with our clients, we are able to put your resume right in front of the hiring manager, and our clients trust that we are sending them the top candidate for the position at hand.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.