Kingston, NY 12401 | Direct Hire
Our client, a growing manufacturing organization located in Ulster County, New York is currently seeking an Accountant with an interest in serving in a hybrid type role that will work directly with executive level management. The position calls for someone that offers solid accounting experience, along with the willingness, interest and ability to contribute to a number of operational functions within the organization.
- Prepare, review, and file monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, reconcile general ledger accounts and ensure the accuracy of all financial reporting.
- Run reports and procedures on ERP software
- Manage EDI incoming orders and EDI outgoing invoicing
- Purchase Non-Inventory items and supplies
- General Administrative responsibilities to support the organization as necessary
This is an exciting and new direct hire, full time, Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm opportunity that offers competitive salary, benefits, and growth potential with a fantastic company. In the interest of providing a healthy work-life balance this position has been designed to entail little to no overtime.
- 2+ years of Accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Able to adapt to new software
- Experience working with teams and meeting operational/administrative requirements
- Experience working within manufacturing and/or experience with cost accounting preferred
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.