Accounts Payable Assistant
Monroe, NY 10950
Our client in Monroe is seeking a motivated and skilled Accounts Payable Assistant.
The Accounts Payable Assistant will be inputting all payment information into the database for the AP team to use and reference for billing. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and reviewing all invoices for appropriate and accurate documentation
- Verifying all transactions
- Maintaining all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files
Additional responsibilities will include general clerical and office duties as needed. This is a full time, direct hire position, Monday-Friday and pays $14 per hour.
Please apply for consideration!
The successful Accounts Payable Associate must:
- Be proficient in Excel. Knowledge of other accounting software’s would be a strong asset
- One year of professional experience or a completed internship in a business or accounting field required
- Have a keen eye for detail, as this position is primarily data entry based
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.