Animal Care Associate
Germantown, NY 12526 | Direct Hire
Our client near Germantown is seeking an Animal Care Associate to work in their climate controlled lab. You will mostly work independently and it is imperative that you stay on schedule so other employees’ tasks do not get backed up.
This is a full time, direct hire opportunity that requires Monday-Friday availability. The client is offering a pay rate of $33K per year. Candidates with a science background are a plus!
Animal Care Associate Job Duties:
- Wash, rinse, sterilize and dry glassware and instruments
- Restock laboratory supplies, monitor inventory and reorder as needed
- Minor equipment maintenance
- Other duties as assigned by supervision or management
Animal Care Associate Requirements:
- At least 6 months of work experience or related training
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Ability to work well with little supervision
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.