AutoCad Survey & Design Specialist
Monroe, NY 10950
Ethan Allen is recruiting for an AutoCad Survey & Design Specialist for a nationally based client in the Tele Communications industry. Appropriate candidates will have two or more years of construction or network design drafting experience. This is a full-time, direct-hire position with benefits and career opportunity.
- 2+ years in of AutoCad Design experience
- Experience with construction design or creating network diagrams
- Ability to use Microsoft Visio and street-level mapping programs
- Knowledge of fiber optic construction practices (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (preferred)
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.