Fishkill, NY 12524
Our client in Fishkill is looking for a Billing Coordinator. You will be responsible for all activities related to pricing and processing of invoices.
This is a full time position, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. It is a long-term opportunity paying $18-$20 per hour.
If you meet the qualifications, please apply!
Billing Coordinator Job Duties:
- Evaluate jobs, prices and processes invoices.
- Process final bills and send them to clients
- Process unbilled write-offs
- Request expense back-up from accounts payable to include with client bills
- Respond to on-going customer invoice requests/inquires, invoice adjustment processes and invoice emailing requirements.
- Coordinate with accounts receivable department to set-up new customer accounts and/or make changes to an account.
- Participate in month-end accounting close procedures including monthly internal billing adjustment report and reconciling cash receipts
- Prepare monthly customer incentive and billing reports.
Billing Coordinator Requirements:
- Understanding of cash flow, accounting, bookkeeping and account reconciliation
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel (specifically using Pivot tables in Excel).
- Knowledge of other accounting softwares such as Great Plains, Tableau and MySQL
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Professional written and oral communication skills
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.