Collections/ Receivables Associate
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567 | Temp to Hire
Our client near Cortlandt Manor is seeking a Collections/ Receivables Associate to help with day-to-day operations. You will be responsible for the active collection of Accounts Receivable. This includes regular, ongoing communication with customers and the Finance department for resolving payment issues.
Main Job Duties for the Collections/ Receivables Associate:
- Call customers with past due account balances for collection of full or partial payment of overdue balance
- Enter updated customer account data into the database and forward as necessary to account manager, service coordinator, and or supervisor
- Track and report on all call activities as required
- Follow-up with customers and internal management regarding resolution of customer account issues as necessary
- Present payment options to customers as appropriate
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm
Pay: $18-$20 per hour
This is a full time, temp-to-hire opportunity that is excellent for a customer service focused, go-getter candidate. You will work independently as well as part of a team, so you must be comfortable with both.
Please apply for consideration!
As the Collections/ Receivables Associate, you should have:
- At least 2 years of experience working in Collections or Accounts Receivable
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in the Hudson Valley. Job searching can be frustrating and often feel like a dead end. Because of our long-term relationships with our clients, we are able to put your resume right in front of the hiring manager, and our clients trust that we are sending them the top candidate for the position at hand.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.