Construction Office Coordinator
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
Our client, a local construction company near Wappingers Falls, is looking for a Construction Office Coordinator to add their team.
Who you are: You are a motivated team player with excellent communication skills. You have a passion for the construction industry and understand the ever-changing needs day-day of this industry. Customers trust your attention to detail and proactive solutions, and that’s why the business keeps growing.
This is a full time, temp-to-hire position. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm. Pay rate is $18-$20 per hour, depending on experience. Benefits will be offered if hired on as a permanent member of the team.
What you’ll do as the Construction Office Coordinator:
- Maintaining the organization of the office through filing, record management, and billing
- Processing of accounts payables and receivables
- Daily use of Excel and maintaining various spreadsheets
- Responding to client inquiries about various job needs
- Correspondence via email, phones or fax with customers and internal staff; receiving and relaying messages
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment
Construction Office Coordinator Requirements:
- Experience in the construction or landscaping industry is required
- Advanced computer skills needed, including MS Office Suite
- Must have experience with QuickBooks for billing
- Must be comfortable working in a small, family owned business
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.