Corporate EHS Manager
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Ethan Allen is recruiting for an experienced Corporate EHS Manager for a nationally based client in the equipment distribution industry. Appropriate candidates will have five or more years of supervisory EHS experience. Our client is willing to compete for top talent. This is a full-time, direct-hire position with benefits.
- 5+ years in a supervisory or managerial level EHS position
- Expert knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations governing EHS standards
- Ability to manage all aspects of a Corporate EHS program
- OSHA 10 or 30 construction certified preferred
- Ability to travel inter-state between branches
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.