Direct Hire Customer Support Technician
Monroe, NY 10950
Our client, a communications company located near Monroe, NY, is actively seeking employees for their upcoming Field Support class. In this position, employees will be responsible for handling a heavy amount of inbound phone calls and will be required to organize daily work schedules for field staff and assign various jobs to them.
A typical day of job duties for the Customer Support Technician may include:
- Taking customer calls and scheduling appointments to fix their service problems
- Dispatching field technicians and personnel to remedy service needs
- Maintaining database accuracy by updating customer records
This is a full time, direct-hire position that will afford you, the Customer Support Technician, $13-$15 per hour, based on experience. If you have a little flexibility with your schedule, that’s great as some afternoons and Saturdays may be required. This is a great opportunity for hard working individuals who are looking to get their foot in the door with a growing company! Recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
You’ll excel in this position if you:
- Have a completed Associates degree- this is a requirement for this position
- Like to talk on the phone…a lot – you must be able to handle a high volume of inbound calls
- Can explain just about anything to pretty much anyone – you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have held a similar position in the past – experience in a call center environment strongly preferred, but not required.
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We offer many entry level administrative positions that are great for candidates who are looking to expand their skill set or get their foot in the door with many companies in the Hudson Valley. We’ve built our relationships with clients based on the candidates we send them, and they trust that we will send them top quality candidates. Candidates love working with the Administrative team because we get to know each candidate, and thoroughly take into account what they are specifically looking for with their job search. Our employees are paid on a weekly basis and are afforded the opportunity to enroll in our health insurance plan. Many of our positions are temp-to-hire, meaning that after a certain amount of time, the client can choose to hire our employee as one of their own.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.