Flaggers - FREE Certification, Work Immediately!
Newburgh, NY 12550 | Temporary
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions is continually seeking candidates interested in becoming certified Traffic Controllers/ Flaggers. We currently have a strong need for Flaggers in Newburgh, NY. The certified Flagger is responsible for:
- Directing traffic to protect the safety of the work crew
- Directing the actions of motoring and pedestrian traffic for their safety and the safety of the crew
- Looking after their own safety so that they can effectively look after their duties to protect the work crew and public
Pay rate starts at $11.00 per hour, with the potential to make up to $13.00 per hour after a period of time.
We hold Flagger certification classes twice per week, as we are always looking for Flaggers to fill out client’s needs. For a limited time, we are WAIVING the certification class fee!!
If you’re a hard working individual that is committed to keeping workers and the public safe, we want to hire you! Apply today or call our office at 845.471.9667 and ask to speak to our Industrial Division.
In order to be a Traffic Controller/ Flagger, you must:
- Have a valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle for the entire day
- Have the ability to work in all weather conditions, including extreme temperatures
- Be able to stand for 8-12 hours a day
- Be able to lift up to 30 pounds
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in the Hudson Valley. Job searching can be frustrating and often feel like a dead end. Because of our long-term relationships with our clients, we are able to put your resume right in front of the hiring manager, and our clients trust that we are sending them the top candidate for the position at hand.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.