Food Quality Assurance Specialist
Newburgh, NY 12550
Ethan Allen is recruiting for a Food Quality Assurance Specialist for an established and growing food manufacturing company based out of the Newburgh area. This is an exciting, roll-up-your-sleeves position with lots of opportunity for growth. Appropriate candidates will have experience working in the food industry in a Quality Assurance role, or a similar technical role. This is a full-time direct hire position with benefits.
Food Quality Assurance Specialist Qualifications / Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar technical role in the food industry
- Enforce regulatory requirements to ensure food product safety
- Familiarity with nutrition panels, specification sheets, and formulation reports
- Ability to modify large-scale recipes
- Experienced with generating reports and maintenance of ERP systems
- Has applied knowledge of USDA & FDA Regulations
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.