Woodstock, NY 12498
Our client’s Information Technology team is seeking an IT Specialist. You will be responsible for technical issues that arise internally. You will also be interacting with internal employees and external customers, so customer experience is a plus.
IT Specialist Job Duties:
- Provide first and second level support for all technical problems, requests or questions with a focus on customer service.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software errors
- Act as liaison between IT Operations and Service Desk support staff, during outage calls, to assure accurate incident interpretation.
This is a temp-to-hire, full time position. Our client is very flexible with the work-week schedule, but you must be able to work evenings and weekends. Pay rate is $16 per hour.
Please apply if you are interested!
IT Specialist Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional technical role
- Experience with in a retail setting or supporting POS systems is strongly preferred
- Degree in Information/Computer Systems preferred, but not required
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We work one-on-one with job seekers. Each of our Staffing Specialists is trained in one division, so they get to know those clients and become experts in that field. Your resume will never be lost in the ‘black box’ and you will never hear an automated call during office hours.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.