IT Support Analyst
Monroe, NY 10949
A nationally recognized telecommunications company in Monroe, NY is seeking an IT Support Analyst for their accounting department. The individual will be responsible for providing support for various accounting software applications in a Windows environment. This role is a full time permanent opportunity which would afford the candidate a detailed benefits package.
IT Support Analyst Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and maintain accounting related applications identifying underlying issues related to configuration and performance of software.
- Open and close tickets in a timely fashion which may be issues regarding functional or technical problems.
- Perform functional testing for projects and apply patches to applications as needed.
- Create customized reports and/or queries utilizing various tools.
- Implement new features and system modifications.
- Develop, maintain, and manage documentation for all implementation and support initiatives.
- Interact with multiple internal teams to deliver enhancements and ensure business continuity.
Working hours for the position is 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Please apply for immediate consideration.
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000 annually
IT Support Analyst Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Management Information Systems (MIS) or relatable experience.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a technical support role providing desktop assistance.
- Must have experience maintaining and troubleshooting financial applications.
- Prior work experience with databases such as MS Access and SQL Server environment.
- Oracle EBS and SQL querying a big plus!
- Capable of working with a team or independently.
- Experience communicating with vendors.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.