Inside Sales Account Manager
Fishkill, NY 12524 | Direct Hire
Globally recognized medical device company located in Dutchess County is seeking a customer oriented Inside Sales Account Manager to join their growing sales team. The successful candidate will utilize a consultative approach to illustrate the benefits of this organizations products and software as well as have a strong background in long, complex sales cycles within the healthcare industry.
- Apply strong sales skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close sales
- Communicate daily with customers and prospects, via phone, email, online forums and webinars to develop customer relationships and maximize sales. Ask probing questions, identify needs and provide solutions
- Clearly identify and document opportunities and interactions; actively work to move customers to the next step in the sales funnel and pipeline through each interaction
- Actively plan and collaborate with territory sales team and execute the team’s shared strategy
- Act as a liaison between external and internal customers. Manage daily account activities including sales transactions, credit, returns, complaints, scheduling of services, marketing research, and data integrity of internal systems for accurate reporting
This is an exciting full time position that requires Monday through Friday availability. The successful candidate will be provided with a competitive salary and lucrative commission structure. Candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as a word attachment and completing an application.
- Bachelors Degree in Healthcare required, Nursing candidate preferred.
- 3-5 years nursing education and/or hospital sales experience
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work through and influence other team members so that objectives are met
- Excellent organizational skills with thorough follow up
- Computer literacy required specifically in Salesforce
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.