Junior Data Analyst
Monroe, NY 10950
Ethan Allen Recruitment is seeking a Junior Data Analyst with a nationally recognized telecommunications company in Orange County, NY. The individual would be responsible for the analysis and reporting for financial and technical departments within the organization. Also, the Junior Data Analyst will gather data from company databases, analyze the data to gain useful insights, and effectively communicate this knowledge to department managers.
- Assist in gathering data from various internal and external sources
- Provide analytics on financial data that supports voice services
- Create visualizations (dashboards) to relay business concepts through visuals
- Create and maintain trending dashboards for utilization by working with the executive team
- Responsible for assignments, completing work efforts for team
- Model and forecast business trends based on historical data sets and planned product changes or feature launches
- Perform ad hoc data analysis as needed
- Track and report on department initiatives and status reports
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned
Salary: $45,000-$50,000 annually
The position is a full time permanent opportunity that will allow the successful candidate to obtain a competitive benefits package. Please apply for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor's degree required in a technical field.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience handling a database with large datasets.
- Advanced Excel skills required with the ability to write macros and do pivot tables.
- Advanced Access skills required with querying, creation of tables, and formulas
- Knowledge of additional databases such as SQL Server and MySQL.
- Understanding of project management helpful.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.