LPN - 2 Openings!
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 | Temporary
Our client, located locally in Poughkeepsie, has 2 openings for LPNs. This is a night shift position, 10:30pm-6am or 11pm-7am. You will be working in a Chemical Dependency Crisis Center so alcohol and drug rehab background is a plus. Pay rate is $22-$25 per hour.
Who you are: You are a caring individual with a passion to care for others. Your compassion knows no bounds and you’re willing to go above and beyond to make patients feel comfortable no matter what the situation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Screen all patients who are requesting services, either in person or via phone
- Document patient condition and progress
- Administer and monitor all medications prescribed by physicians
- Arrange for emergency care if needed
- Participate in patient teaching and counseling
- At least 1 year LPN experience including emergency care
- Current NYS LPN License in good standing
- Knowledge of the disease of alcohol, chemical dependency and recovery
- Current BLS/CPR Certification
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Updated medical compliance
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? When searching for employment, it can often feel like a dead end. You apply and apply and never hear so much as a ‘Thanks for applying’ from a possible employer. At Ethan Allen, all applicants are contacted within 48 hours of applying to a position. Every time you call our office during business hours, you will speak to a real person. We’re eager to speak with all applicants and can often get them started on a new assignment in less than a week!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.