LPNs - Immediate Openings! - $27/hr
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
Immediate openings for LPNs!
We are looking to hire caring and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) for our client near Rhinebeck, NY. You must have 1 year experience working in a skilled nursing home or rehabilitation facility and be able to work a medication cart. Spanish speakers are welcome to apply! Pay rate is $27 per hour. All shifts available with immediate openings!
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. Should the client decide to hire you as their own employee, union benefits are available for eligible staff.
Essential LPN Duties:
- Provides basic nursing care and assistance to patients/significant others via direct and/or telephone contact following established standards and practices.
- Uses the nursing process under RN and/or physician supervision.
- Participates in patient teaching; assists physician/CNM/NP with clinical procedures and clerical duties.
Work Perks: no mandating, local facility requires no travel, weekly paycheck, excellent training schedule, overtime hours available, flex scheduling
- At least 1 year experience in a medical office and/or skilled facility
- Current NYS LPN License in good standing
- Current CPR Certification
- Medical malpractice insurance
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? Working in the medical division through Ethan Allen allows you to create your own schedule that fits your availability. Our CNAs/LPNs that we currently work with love the locations and facilities that we send them to. We offer a competitive pay rate on a weekly pay schedule. We are always transparent with our employees so you know just what to expect. Many of our positions are temp-to-hire, meaning that after a certain amount of time, the client can choose to hire our employee as one of their own.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.