Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Our client in Poughkeepsie is seeking a Legal Receptionist. The Receptionist will be responsible for welcoming clients when they arrive in a professional and courteous manner. Job duties include:
- Managing telephone flow - screens and routes calls appropriately
- Responding to emails pertaining to inquiries or concerns
- Entering data for invoices
- Copying, filing, and faxing paperwork
This is a full-time opportunity paying $16 per hour. Our client is looking for someone who is personable and reliable and is willing to go above and beyond what is expected of them to meet the customer's needs.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
- At least one year of professional administrative or receptionist experience
- Present yourself in a professional manner in person, as well as on the phone
- Experience with MS Office Programs
- Experience in the legal field is preferred
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.