Licensed Practical Nurse - No Mandating - $28/hr
Peekskill, NY 10566
Full time LPN opportunity in a skilled facility near Peekskill! Temp-to-hire with great pay!
Our client currently has a need for a Licensed Practical Nurse for a 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am shift.
This is a full time role that also requires availability every other weekend. Pay rate is $28 per hour.
Essential LPN Duties:
- Provides basic nursing care and assistance to patients/significant others via direct and/or telephone contact following established standards and practices.
- Uses the nursing process under RN and/or physician supervision.
- Participates in patient teaching; assists physician/CNM/NP with clinical procedures and clerical duties.
- Weekly paycheck
- No mandating!
- Local opportunities
If you are interested learning more about these opportunities please apply to this position and a Staffing Specialist will be in contact with you to go over the finer details.
- At least 1 year experience in a medical office and/or skilled facility
- Current NYS LPN License in good standing
- Current CPR Certification
- Medical malpractice insurance
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? Working in the medical division through Ethan Allen allows you to create your own schedule that fits your availability. Our CNAs/LPNs that we currently work with love the locations and facilities that we send them to. We offer a competitive pay rate on a weekly pay schedule. We are always transparent with our employees so you know just what to expect. Many of our positions are temp-to-hire, meaning that after a certain amount of time, the client can choose to hire our employee as one of their own.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.