Licensed Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Middletown, NY 10940
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions is seeking a full time Licensed Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for their client with locations in Middletown and Newburgh.
Job duties include:
- Providing medical services to the patients inclusive of all functions necessary to provide quality medical care
- Evaluating the need for psychiatric interventions
- Initiating treatment of psychiatric disorders
- Collaborating with the Medical Director, Counseling staff and Director of Nursing Services as required, regarding clinical issues and New York State regulatory requirements
- Providing client education regarding health promotion and disease process
- Treating illnesses and prescribing medications based on symptoms and medical discretion
Exact hours may vary from day-to-day so flexibility in your schedule is a must.
This position pays $130,000-$140,000 per year and would be eligible for all health benefits.
Please submit a resume and apply for consideration.
Here’s what we think will make a successful Nurse Practitioner:
- Master’s Degree with at least 3 years of experience in the mental health field
- Experience with child treatment and/or substance use is a plus
- Current NYS Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner License in good standing
- Current CPR, Basic Life Support (BLS), and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certifications
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Understanding of OSHA; HIPAA; Infection Control
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.