Kingston, NY 12401 | Temporary
Our client in Kingston, NY is looking for a Litigation Paralegal to join their team. Job duties include:
- Answering and following up with incoming calls
- Sorting mail and responding as needed
- Keeping case files confidential and organized
- Acquiring documents for litigation
- Supporting case preparation and preparing case summaries
Our client is looking for someone who can come in full time and make a great addition to their team. You must maintain the utmost level of professionalism and confidentiality in this role as it deals with highly sensitive information. Pay rate will be dependent on experience. Candidates should be self-starters who are hard working and willing to learn.
The Litigation Paralegal must have:
- 1+ year experience in as a Paralegal, Paralegal, or Secretary with medical malpractice
- Familiarity with legal procedures, protocols and the court system
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to proactively work alone and well under pressure
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in the Hudson Valley. Job searching can be frustrating and often feel like a dead end. Because of our long-term relationships with our clients, we are able to put your resume right in front of the hiring manager, and our clients trust that we are sending them the top candidate for the position at hand.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.