Medical Administrative Assistant
Carmel, NY 10512
Looking to continue your career in the medical field?
Our client in Carmel is looking for a Medical Administrative Assistant! Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Triage calls and transfer calls to correct location
- Keep accurate documentation of phone messages for medical staff
- Schedule and confirm appointments for patients via telephone or in person
- Screening and sorting mail, documents, and faxes
This is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity offering $14-$16 per hour. The client is looking for someone that will be able to transition smoothly into this role. Please apply for consideration.
The job requirements for the Medical Administrative Assistant are as follows:
- 2 years of experience in a medical office setting – must have call center or scheduling experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology with HIPAA training
- Ability to work independently and communicate well with patients
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in the Hudson Valley. Because of our close relationships with our clients, we are able to provide our candidates access to job opportunities that are not available anywhere else. Locally owned and operated since 1969, we are the experts when it comes to placing candidates in a job environment that is right for them.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.