Medical Front Desk Scheduler
Fishkill, NY 12524
Our client is looking for a Medical Front Desk Scheduler for their Fishkill branch. They are looking for someone who excels at communicating clearly and calmly with clients and staff while multi-tasking a variety of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
Day-to-day job duties include:
- Greeting patients and checking them in for their appointments
- Handling all incoming calls and fielding them appropriately
- Scheduling new or follow-up appointments
- Posting payments to accounts
- Processing insurance verifications
This is a full time position. The client is offering a pay rate of $16 per hour. They are looking for someone that will be able to transition smoothly into this role. Please apply for immediate consideration!
Interested? Here are some qualifications that you as the Medical Front Desk Scheduler will need:
- At least 6 months-1 year of related medical office position
- Excellent data entry and computer skills (Windows operating system)
- EMR experience
- Top notch communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
What would make you stand out from the crowd:
- You’ve held the title of a medical scheduler in the past
- You excel under pressure
- You’re personable, yet professional
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in the Hudson Valley. Because of our close relationships with our clients, we are able to provide our candidates access to job opportunities that are not available anywhere else. Locally owned and operated since 1969, we are the experts when it comes to placing candidates in a job environment that is right for them.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.