Organizational Development Manager
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
A nationally recognized organization located in Dutchess County is seeking a Manager, Organizational Development & Coaching for their organization. The individual will be responsible for providing professional development and coaching company-wide. This role is a full time permanent opportunity which would afford the candidate a lucrative compensation plan and extensive benefits package.
- Develop organizational and change management strategies.
- Manage implementation of professional development and change initiatives.
- Manage trainings and team building activities to promote learning and process improvement.
- Support critical projects and/or initiatives and appropriately train on best practices to deliver desired results.
- Design change frameworks, resources, toolkits, and guides.
- Conduct assessments and utilize data to improve operational effectiveness.
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 annually with additional travel reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Organizational Development or Certifications in Coaching.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Organizational Development.
- Must have experience in Performance Management.
- Ability to travel & valid driver’s license.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.