Production and Shipping Associate
Kingston, NY 12401 | Temp to Hire
Our client, a manufacturing company located just south of Kingston, is seeking a Production and Shipping Associate. You will be responsible for boxing, packaging, and shipping product according to the schedule.
When you are not filling orders for shipping you will also support the production department and be required to read blueprints and schematics, run CNC routers, line benders, or die cutter, as required.
Who you are: You are a hard working individual eager and ready to come to work every day. You face challenges head on with a ‘can-do’ attitude. You excel in fast-paced environments and have mastered the art of multi-tasking.
This is a full time position. You must be able to work 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday. Starting pay rate is $13 per hour.
- Pack and ship goods
- Report any product or equipment deficiencies to management
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Follow all posted safety rules and regulations
- Have high school diploma/GED and 1+ year of previous experience
- Must be able to use hand tools, table saw and band saws
- Must have basic computer, math, and communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds and be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to accurately read drawings and schematics
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? When searching for employment, it can often feel like a dead end. You apply and apply and never hear so much as a ‘Thanks for applying’ from a possible employer. At Ethan Allen, all applicants are contacted within 48 hours of applying to a position. Every time you call our office during business hours, you will speak to a real person. We’re eager to speak with all applicants and can often get them started on a new assignment in less than a week!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.